Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Today we clarified that our vex robot, Sasha 5.1,  has two brains only for testing purposes. We decided that it would be easier and more efficient if we used two brains for testing and then we will change it back to one brain for the actual finished vex version, Sasha 5.1. We also have re-tightened our whole vex robot because some parts of it were loose and need to be tightened before we can start to test it again. We are unsure of what we are going to do next with our vex robot, because we are not sure if we should keep the new design with two arms, or go back to our old design with only one arm and add the counterweights back to where they were before to replace the second arm.     

No comments:

Post a Comment